hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

threatened

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel

threatened Empty
PostSubject: threatened   threatened I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:10 am

within 6 hours my protection time will be over, so i can be attacked. right now building a very nice army but even so i feel a treat coming from that idiot rustan.

here are his coordinates and other info - 298 / 513, alliance dragon guild, powerlvl 13.465 .

so if he doesnt attack i wont either, but when i think he needs to be crushed i hope i can count on you guys for some support.

if somebody else needs my help, i will happy to crush with ya.

Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

threatened Empty
PostSubject: i got your back   threatened I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:27 am

ofcourse i will help in any way i can hopefully he won't need to be crush'd till i get out of protection even then might take about 11hrs to get to his coords with an army we will see when the time comes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

threatened Empty
PostSubject: re   threatened I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:54 pm

I have his coords just message me if he attacks ill send waves at him lol and i have a few always on that will do them same
Back to top Go down
https://thehellraisersdoa.forumotion.com
Cho Ayame

Cho Ayame

threatened Empty
PostSubject: Small, but ready to help   threatened I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Count me in!! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

threatened Empty
PostSubject: Re: threatened   threatened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

threatened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: