hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Problem... suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earos

Big Problem... suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Big Problem... suggestions   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 pm

It seems that I might have made a big mistake which could cost me some time in this game.

I started it in Google+ not knowing that it's also in Facebook. This means that I have no friends. There is no way for me to link my accounts together (I checked with DOA support) so I would have to start again in facebook.

what say you guys. Should I start again in Facebook so that I can have you guys as friends (and therefore Generals etc). Or is it better for me to stay where I am and just reinforce you guys and send you supplies?

Whatever is better for the alliance I'll do.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

PostSubject: its all up to you   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:55 pm

this is more of a up to you question. i don't think they would have a problem re inviting you to the alliance but you have also put a bit of time into your current one. but a suggestion i could put out is go ahead and start a facebook one and just run 2 accounts of the game. then make your decision later
Back to top Go down
Earos

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem... suggestions   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:04 pm

I have created a facebook account.. Skadi and requested to join the alliance. Please Embarassed
Back to top Go down
axeweild

PostSubject: re   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 am

yeakeep both use the old one for reinforcements and supplies too new one and both will increase and now you will now how too start better also
Back to top Go down
Cho Ayam

PostSubject: Agreement   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

I have to agree with Axe. That's the root I would take. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Problem... suggestions   Big Problem... suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Problem... suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: welcome too hellraisers-
Jump to: