hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

appointing a General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earos

appointing a General Empty
PostSubject: appointing a General   appointing a General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I seem to need a General before I can go out and defeat the wilderness. How do I get one, or how do I become one.

Is the General I need me? And if so, what level do I have to become? This seems to be taking forever!
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

PostSubject: answer   appointing a General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm

to appoint a general you need to have a lvl 1 officer quarter built then you click it and click appoint general click any one of your friends and you can either share or skip that you picked them general. and there you go you have a general. and of course to get more then one you need to upgrade the officer quarter
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

PostSubject: sorry miss led   appointing a General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm

sorry gonna correct myself a lvl 1 officer quarter allows you to have up to 4 generals lvl 2 is up to 5. so i can only assume that ever lvl just gives you 1 more after the initial 4 from just building it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: appointing a General   appointing a General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

appointing a General
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: