hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DOA Tutorial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earos

DOA Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: DOA Tutorial   DOA Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Can someone point me in the direction of the tutorial so that I don't ask a bunch of questions that are problably covered.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

DOA Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: turtorial   DOA Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:21 pm

well i honestly haven't found a tutorial but its alot like a game i use to play. Sometimes its just easier to ask questions. There isn't such thing as a stupid question unless deemed stupid by the person who asked it.
Back to top Go down
axeweild

DOA Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: tutorial   DOA Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm

well the turtorial is what they go threw and you should read in new games, it teaches you about all the buildings and what they all do everything has a description in the game when you build train or even fight.
Back to top Go down
Earos

DOA Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Tutorial   DOA Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:29 pm

btw, my question got answered once I started playing on Facebook. Google+ doesn't have the same links to the forum and help like facebook does.

No wonder I sounded so stunted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOA Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Tutorial   DOA Tutorial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DOA Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: