hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tasks within Hellraisers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Tasks within Hellraisers Empty
PostSubject: Tasks within Hellraisers   Tasks within Hellraisers I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 am

There are alot of lords within HR, contact them for questions or through the forum.

Do you need a resource of help because you were attacked let us know and give the coord of the attacker and we will kick his butt.

Please fill me in on whats needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sir Harl

PostSubject: maks2005**   Tasks within Hellraisers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 pm

I have been getting hit by Leafje of the Hellcats Alliance from coordinates 498/368. I decided to hit back with a full attack and won a pretty good booty from her. Then her teammates Fearness at 91/213 and Killers at 107/647 started to attack me daily. First of all I could not find their alliance anywhere in the game other than these three members, second I could not spy on Leafje because the game did not recognize the coordinates and would not allow me to send a spy and third it took me 2-3 hours to find my troops so I could return them after the attack. It seems like they are cheating somehow where they can attack you but not be attacked. I have built up my storage center but each time they attack the get the gold built up for research and stop all of my trading. Any suggestions to prevent this?
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Ops77

PostSubject: Re: Tasks within Hellraisers   Tasks within Hellraisers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 am

I've been attacked constantly by Zolmec a member of the chillers. He's doesn't have a well fortified kingdom but he has an enormous amount of swift dragons, halbertmen and battle dragons. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasks within Hellraisers   Tasks within Hellraisers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasks within Hellraisers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: welcome too hellraisers-
Jump to: