hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the heck!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earos

What the heck! Empty
PostSubject: What the heck!   What the heck! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 pm

everytime I try and spy on a wilderness all of my spys die. What am I doing wrong. I've sent just a few (like 5) and lots (like a 100) and they never survive.

I just tried a level 2 wilderness with 50 spys and they are all dead.

Am I just not getting it? I would think that spys don't really fight, shouldn't they just sneak in and sneak out??

Edit - Please remember that I've never played a game like this before so I'm a super beginner.
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

What the heck! Empty
PostSubject: about spies   What the heck! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:59 pm

wilds and ants have something called stench which is basically a spy killer in order to get any information from spying you need to have more spies then they have stench's this also is the same way for players i sent 15 spies on someone who had 200 and my spies died with no intel i sent 300 and they killed my opponents spies and gave me info
Back to top Go down
Earos

What the heck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck!   What the heck! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

so if I have more spies than a player that tries to spy on me I will kill their spies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the heck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the heck!   What the heck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: