hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need Facebook friends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Serenity

I need Facebook friends. Empty
PostSubject: I need Facebook friends.   I need Facebook friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 am

If any of you wouldn't mind being my friend on facebook I'd appreciate it. I need generals, and frankly I get lonely. I have a real fb account but my family is really christian and so are my friends. They think this game is like dungeons and dragons and think its the devil. I wish I was kidding so I just made a new one just for the game. So what do you stay? Anyone? Just search for miahlismommy @ gmail.com minus the spaces and you will find me. Thanks!! -Sweet
Back to top Go down
lady of love

PostSubject: i have added u my name paula but on our group i am lady of love   I need Facebook friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

PostSubject: hiya   I need Facebook friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:01 pm

i sent you one name is jacob picture is me and my son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Facebook friends.   I need Facebook friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Facebook friends.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: welcome too hellraisers-
Jump to: