hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gotchatwice

Great dragon Empty
PostSubject: Great dragon   Great dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:56 pm

I know i sent out mail about this but gonna post it again here.
To get great dragon armor you must attack a lvl 5 or up ant farm. The drop chance is not set so there is no telling when you will get one. Just keep trying.
What the armor does is makes it so you can have a great dragon which plays a key point in expansion.

Once you get a great dragon when you want to start another base you will need to find a egg off the 4 elements, water, earth, wind, fire. They can be found in lvl 7 and up in their respected wilds. to get the second fort you will need the water egg. dont know what order after that. but each type of dragon has its own great armor which can be found in lvl 10 wilds of their type. i'm not 100% sure on the armor part just yet.

If i get any new, news i will be sure to update this or if you figure out something please post a reply correcting or adjusting any of this. TY
Back to top Go down

Great dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: