hellraisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for hellraisers alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starting advice

Go down 
+2
Marenwae
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: starting advice   starting advice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:26 pm

read turtorial number one, build one of every building in city and follow the quests till around level 6 or 7, then upgrade your housing so you have idol pop and resource buildings so you will have plenty of resources coming in by level 8 you should have 10k of each resource coming in, then take acouple level 1 and 2 wilds too produce more and always research something also never raise your tax percentage too higher than 50 percent
Back to top Go down
https://thehellraisersdoa.forumotion.com
Marenwae

Marenwae

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: Test.   starting advice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Reply works!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ZOMB13BREAKFAST
Nigel

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting advice   starting advice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:19 pm

nice job
Back to top Go down
Earos

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting advice   starting advice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:
read turtorial number one, build one of every building in city and follow the quests till around level 6 or 7, then upgrade your housing so you have idol pop and resource buildings so you will have plenty of resources coming in by level 8 you should have 10k of each resource coming in, then take acouple level 1 and 2 wilds too produce more and always research something also never raise your tax percentage too higher than 50 percent

Where do we find the tutorial?

Also, is there a way to increase our production of each resource faster? I'm at level 8 but only have about 2 to 3k of each resource coming in.

Back to top Go down
dustin

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: resoursceds   starting advice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:35 am

yes you can take wilds level 1 5% and 5% more everylevel i believe so those nanos you get from quests in items tab and there is a reserch you can do too up percentage of growth for each one just build more houses make sure you have idol population and upgrade fortress too get more spots for farms and such, with more jobs more resources each level in description of build tells you how much more you will get like level 1 food farm gets 100 and level 2 is 300 level 3 600 level 4 1000 level 5 1500 and so on
Back to top Go down
gotchatwice

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: wilderness   starting advice I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:36 pm

if ya'll don't mind can you post a rough estimate on what it takes to take lvl 5 and up wilderness please
Back to top Go down
axeweild

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: re   starting advice I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:26 am

um i took lvl 6 wilderness with 720 swift dragons and like 200 minatars lost some minatours only like 15 and level 4 and up camps are really hard need a couple thousand swifts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

starting advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting advice   starting advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hellraisers :: guide too game play-
Jump to: